There are so many things you can do with your Facebook Fan Page to help you build a 6-figure business online, and on Today’s 6-Figure Builders Show Episode #335 I’ll share with you some cool tricks like how to connect your YouTube channel, Instagram and Twitter to your Fan Page to help you create more engagement with your audience.
Real quick if you don’t have a fan page I’ll show you how to set one up it’s really simple. With your Fan Page on Facebook you can advertise to very specific audiences, your fans, people who visited ANY of your pages, and you can create a lot of engagement with your audience. Some of my friends are making 6-figures because they know how to advertise on Facebook, advertising is something that you can’t do on your personal profile.
Here Is How To Connect Your YouTube Channel To Your Facebook Fan Page:
- Go to YouTube Facebook App and click Install Application! You can also search for YouTube Tab inside Facebook.
2. Follow along the instructions, enter your YouTube channel ID and Featured Video ID and click Save Settings
3. Rename the Tab to what you want, Click Settings -> Apps -> Edit settings of YouTube Tab
Here Is How To Connect Your Instagram Feed To Your Facebook Fan Page:
- Go Here and Click Add Instagram Feed Tab
2. Rename the Tab to what you want, Click Settings -> Apps -> Edit settings of Instagram feed tab for pages
Here Is How To Connect Your Twitter To Your Facebook Fan Page:
- Go HERE and follow the instructions
So there you have it, some simple things that you can do right now to create more engagement on your Facebook Fan Page!
Hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to leave me a comment and share with your friends!
Have any questions? Connect with me on Facebook Here
“I help Internet Marketers Generate More Leads, Produce More Profits & Build A 6-Figure Business From Home!”
Considering Coaching? Check out our Work with Vitaliy Tab where I Help People Everyday.